Friday, May 23, 2008

Saipan the Shangri-la

I have many things that I observed while living in this beautiful island call Saipan(Northern Mariana Islands). The island is pretty clean, well organized, great environment, and lots of other things that you can enjoy. I first came here to visit, which means that I was tourist that come to Saipan to enjoy my vacation. The first time I came to Saipan was when I was 18month old, and second time was 8 years old. My family enjoy the vacation here in Saipan. We went to different kind of place to tour, and also we went to Tinian. At night time we enjoy watching the Polynesian dancer performing.


(This beautiful place is called Managaha. It's a place many tourists and locals enjoy their time)


Managaha is a place where almost all the tourists go and enjoy. They can see the fish under the water. All ages enjoy there time by swimming, tanning, parties, valleyball, and lots of things. My grandfather made a mini boat with the lifejacket, and he made us ride on it. My grandmother, and mother watch us playing while they were tanning. When I see Managaha from the boat going back to Saipan, the view from the boat was amazing. There was beautiful sunset, and bird flying.


(There is no air polution like this in Saipan, cause the garment factories close down)


Saipan is also place that can help people with allergy. Bigger places like Korea, Japan, China, and America the air there are not clean. Because of the factories, and more cars. Saipan have less cars, and the factories leave so the air is fresher than other place. My neighbor who had allergy, got a lot better after living in this clean, beautiful, and fresh island called Saipan.

2 comments:

luckyj16 said...

It's nice that you talked about the places here around Saipan, and great pics!

Lira said...

atopicallergy =atophy
anyway~ i like managaha to snorkeling than any other place.