Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tips for first year in High School(my experiment)


What can I say about being first year in high school... for me first year in high school is exciting,and nervous. It's nervous for few days and the rest of the school year is okay. When I came to Saipan Southern High School I saw the bell schedule, and I got shocked! Because the classes were too long. One hour and twenty minutes was not easy for me when I thought about staying in class for that long. But when I had experiment on that, I loved it. Because I had more time to learn. Teachers give good explanation on the education.


When I saw the school's electve classes I was saying WOW. The school had Band, Ceramic, Art, JROTC, Computer, Computer Application, and Health Occupation. Saipan Southern High School is the only public school that have band in Saipan. And for Health Occupation you also go to hopital and have experiment with the patients, and the doctors. But you can only go to hopital to do that in your Senior year.
(Saipan Southern High School JROTC)

(Manta Band the winner of the Tumon Bay Music Festival)


To buy the lunch you need a card. It's a student ID card with a zip code thing at the back of your card. It makes you feel like you are special. Cause in other schools they pay money, but in Saipan Southern High School you insert the card in the machine and put money. Sometimes it makes you embarras. The time that makes you embarras is when you went to get your food but no money. So you should check before you go and buy.

I just find out that the time is going very fast. I didn't knew that it's almost end of the school year. So it's much better when you use the time wisely. Love the high school year, and it will stay in your mind forever.

1 comment:

SML =) fly high =) said...

wow, I like your pictures, where did you get those????
I also like your essays it is well organized..=)